Tuesday, July 31, 2012

You Didn't Lift That

A North Korean won Olympic gold. But he didn't lift that:

"I am very happy and give thanks to our Great Leader for giving me the strength to lift this weight. I believe Kim Jong Il gave me the record and all my achievements. It is all because of him," Om said.

But good for him, anyway.

UPDATE: Thanks to Instapundit for the link.

UPDATE: Thanks to The Whited Sepulchre for the link. I love the picture. I believe I've used it here.

UPDATE: Thanks to Michael Savage for the link.

UPDATE: Thanks to The Virginian for the link.

UPDATE: Thanks to I Hate the Media for the link.

UPDATE: Thanks to jumpthesnarkblog for the link.

UPDATE: Welcome Michigan State University fans. (Wow. I never thought I'd write that ...)

UPDATE: Thanks to James Taranto for the link.

UPDATE: Thanks to Alexandria for the link.