Saturday, September 01, 2012

Now Go To Your Lonely Room

No, it's exactly that no one wants to hear what you have to say (tip to Instapundit):

Republican National Convention protesters sobbed in each other’s arms as their weeklong series of protests came to an abrupt and unremarkable end. ...

“I love that we have an anarchist forum here, and I really love us, but I hate that our forum can’t even talk with their conservative forum,” he said. “The police just silence us, the Republicans just silence us. We are just getting silenced everywhere we go. It’s like no one wants to even hear what we have to say.”

Anarchists? What scum. So sorry nobody wants to hear your juvenile blather. Seriously, what are anarchists but communists without organizational skills?

Anyway, it's really best to ignore a temper tantrum.



Poor babies. It's not that I don't care. It's just that I don't care about them.