Friday, May 13, 2011

Missing in Action

Hmm. The extended Blogger outage killed my Thursday morning posts. Two were just landfill and not completely policy-related, but still ...

Oh well. Not exactly a stunning lost to history, I suppose. Google cache didn't record them.

We shall see if the lost posts are recovered.

UPDATE: Oh, and why can't I use the block quote button since I upgraded to IE9? I can do it in html edit mode but not the compose mode. Rather annoying.

UPDATE: Well, at least one post is missing. I did admit the title was juvenile, so perhaps the gods of blogging decided to save me from my weakness for the too clever title.

Also, I can quote in compose mode again. I haven't noticed problems in email today so maybe the IE9 isn't at fault. I'll hold off on uninstalling this version to see how it goes.