Friday, January 22, 2010

The Dead Poets Society

Wow. It seems like only yesterday that the scum lawyers of gitmo detainees were getting the poems of their lost souls out to the wider world to highlight their plight. President Obama, the global Left knew, would release these troubled souls tortured into creative writing:

They torture me hard.
My jihad is all their fault.
I hate rice pilaf.

I feel a tear welling up, even as I continue to write.

And yet.

And yet President Obama seems unmoved by their poetry or their plight:

The Obama administration wants to keep some 50 Guantanamo detainees locked up indefinitely because they are too dangerous to release and evidence against them is insufficient for a criminal trial, the Washington Post said Friday.

Shredding the constitution continues apace, it seems.