Thursday, November 03, 2011

Lame Bodied People

This is hilarious (via Althouse):


Good grief, I think we need to reconsider whether Ketchup really is a vegetable. Only the fact that I live in Ann Arbor gives me the capacity to believe that these two idiots aren't part of the gag and are really Occupy Wall Street types.

And these were the best and brightest selected to represent the protesters. I shudder to think of who they keep in the tents out of sight.

UPDATE: Oh yeah, best and brightest. No doubt. The puppetry master's degree is just sad (and the fact that The Nation article actually believed it was a sad story that supported the idea of the revolt of the 99% is really sad). And Ketcup is definitely better than the, ah, must turd. (I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. It wrote itself.)

Oh, and note the photo of the vandalized Whole Foods Market in Oakland. Notice the circle with an "A" in it? That isn't from the contingent of "Circle A" ranch hands up from Texas. That's the symbol of anarchists.

Have I not been saying from the beginning that those losers are big parts of this so-called 99 percent bowel movement? And one commenter laments that the original peaceful protesters have been hijacked by fringe protesters. No, the fringe started it all. They just lost the ability to restrain themselves any longer. It's their nature, after all.