Thursday, January 24, 2013

Origuni

Now a young girl is verbally abused for taking a paper, folded gun to school:

The teacher then went over the top when reprimanding Melody, Kelly told Fox 29, saying that he "should call the cops on her" and that she could "be arrested."

Kelly added, "Why did he threaten my daughter?"

Melody, meanwhile, said that the teacher "yelled at me and said I shouldn't have brought the gun to school and I kept telling him it was a paper gun but he wouldn't listen."

If true, this is so idiotic as to defy imagination. If you made up this kind of stupid rigidity, you'd be ridiculed for imagining any teacher could be so thick-headed.

Idiots. We're surrounded by idiots.

What is going on in that state? I thought Pennsylvanians were supposed to cling to their sky god and boom sticks? Now they're afraid of anything that even resembles one?