Friday, March 10, 2006

Again Ghana

I noted an unusual search hit on my site a month ago that seemed to indicate someone in Ghana is looking for weapons from North Korea. That seemed ominous.

Well, apparently the North Korean angle didn't pan out. The Ghana searcher is back. The searcher just looked for "2005/2006 1 email contact addresses of lethal weapons dealers".

Fascinating. And he hit my last post on this.

Ghana is hosting the 2008 African Nations Cup in soccer, so I suppose security is nothing to sneeze at. Terrorists or drunken soccer fans both probably require lethal weapons.

And who knew Pyongyang has seller standards? Though it might be in the "payment up-front first" variety.

But still, I'm glad that the North Korean method of suppressing disorder is apparently being abandoned. May I suggest a Canadian company?