Friday, October 30, 2015

Engage Humor App

Hillary is a fun person.

Just "heh:"

I am fun.

I enjoy fun. I both have fun and can be fun. Fun is a word that accurately describes me and a large quantity of things of which I am fond. I appreciate fun when I encounter it, and I have even been known to partake in activities that produce fun for myself and others. Fun is something I often have when amongst a group of people. In such situations, I am capable of amusing others and, in turn, of being amused by them.

Thus, I am a fun person. ...

I have completed my argument, but I would like to reiterate the fact that I take pleasure in having fun and being fun, just like the majority of Americans. Americans such as yourself. Now that I have presented adequate evidence for the existence of my fun, accessible nature, there will be no need to revisit this subject going forward. Thank you.

Do read it all.

I think I owe a tip to Instapundit for this one.

UPDATE: Black Lives Matter activists interrupt a Clinton speech. You can write her response:

I’m actually going to get to some points that prove that Black lives do matter, but I would like to reiterate the fact that I take seriously that Black lives matter, just like the majority of Activists. Activists such as yourself. Once I have reached that point and have presented adequate evidence for the existence of my concern for Black lives, there will be no need to revisit this subject going forward. Thank you.

She is very life-like, you must admit.