Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Victims of Circumstance

Iowahawk says, like I suspected had happened with other jihadis, that the Mumbai attackers didn't get the memo that hope and change is on the way:

Kasab, 21, apologized to Indian President Pratibha Patil, explaining that no one in his group had known about the recent U.S. election results.

"Boy, talk about having egg on the face," said a visibly embarrassed Kasab. "If we knew Bush was on his way out, obviously we would have called off the crazy random baby-shootings and martyrdom stuff, and signed on with the Peace Corps or Habitat for Humanity. At this point I guess all I can say is 'my bad.'"


Tip to Mad Minerva who claims she is ill. But as we know it isn't a real man cold, she must just be whining.

I'm sure Cynthia Tucker is still hoping for that "coming to Jesus" moment when the jihadis plaster those silly "Coexist" and "I Trust Obama" bumper stickers on their car bombs. Given Obama's security-related appointments, I'm sure he has a grip on reality in this regard unlike the most devoted "reality-based community" dolts who really think ocean levels will be affected by his mere presence in DC.

Let's get on with killing the jihadis, shall we?