Friday, June 22, 2012

Titanium Hips and All

I saw Mitch Ryder play in downtown Ann Arbor on Friday.


I tried several times to upload a video I took, but no go. To be fair, I never tried uploading one that long before.

I don't think he was kidding about titanium hips.

There were some initial problems with the sound system, but the crowd was obviously very pro-Mitch and so forgave that. Some looked kind of seedy, truth be told.

He played as part of a summer music series that is ongoing.

This was actually my favorite song that he performed:



No titanium hip then, I assume. What amazes me about that video is that it is so old, MTV actually played music videos. I loved MTV when it did that ...

I even managed to figure out how to work the zoom feature of my camera:


I really miss having a physical manual. What else can it do? Oh well.

I do like summer in Ann Arbor.