Thursday, May 10, 2012

Oh, Please Be Over

That quack Jim Hansen says that if Canada builds the Keystone pipeline to the US, it is game over for the climate:

GLOBAL warming isn’t a prediction. It is happening. That is why I was so troubled to read a recent interview with President Obama in Rolling Stone in which he said that Canada would exploit the oil in its vast tar sands reserves “regardless of what we do.”

If Canada proceeds, and we do nothing, it will be game over for the climate.

Oh, please, God. If only that was true. As far as I'm concerned, this is just one more reason to build the pipeline. If those annoying Warmists will stop prattling on about the end of the world being nigh if this pipeline goes through, and instead withdraw to their homes to contemplate in isolation their personal doom without nagging me about recycling and my light bulb choices, I'll be very happy.

But you know that those nuts will never cease their complaints, dire predictions of storms from their imaginations, and warnings that we must do what they say if we want to live.

Bugger off, soddy. I'm tired of you. I mean, a leading light of the global warming movement says that global warming is happening when it actually hasn't been warming for the last 15 years, or so. Who is the "denier" on this issue?