Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sold!

I've had the first disc of season 1 of Chuck on my Netflix for some time, moving up the list. I've heard good things about the show and figured I should check it out despite the general failure of network TV to make shows I like these days.

Then I heard Summer Glau had a guest appearance this season. So I checked it out online. One, Summer Glau is hot in that episode. And two, the show was entertaining even apart from Glau. Time to move it up on the list!

So I have this season to catch up with online and three past seasons to watch to catch up. I've been missing this show for over three years now. The timing of the show is bad for me, but my lame cable system actually has the series on it's stored shows. Just one episode is up now, but while I'm catching up online and via the mail, I can see the new ones on my cable system even though I likely won't see them as they air.

This could be a very unusual season for me, with 4(!) shows on the networks that I want to watch: Chuck, The Cape, Nikita, and V (on probation for now).

UPDATE: Preach it, Jonah! I totally understand his views on V.