Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Scientist

Lamb won her grade's first place trophy for her science fair project earlier this month. I promised a picture:


As I said, she was quite happy about the win. I'm a lucky dad.

Oh, in the background in the mirror is Mister. This seems artistically fitting. I don't write as much about him any more, it seems. Not because he isn't a good son who I'm terribly proud of, rest assured. But as he gets older, I find myself restrained in writing lest he become extremely embarrassed by what dad might write, in a prose version of a naked baby picture on a bear rug, or something like that. So far, he's only vaguely aware that I write a blog "mostly" on defense issues. One day he (or a friend) might find he has been the subject of my writing.

Anyway, Lamb is still young enough that praise from daddy isn't a potential social faux pas.