Friday, March 04, 2011

Hoooah!

After all Lamb's hard work on her science project, I'm pleased to report that she won the first prize trophy for her grade level!

I'm always worried about these competitions. So many times the parents basically do the project and it is a contest between parents, but Lamb's school has been good about tagging parent-made projects and keeping them from winning prizes. I can't ever say that the failure of Lamb or Mister (when he was making middle school science projects) to win a trophy in past years has ever been unfair. Even in my biased eyes, projects that beat my children's projects were certainly at least as good and deserved recognition.

I'm so happy for Lamb! Now she has two first prize trophies! She'll brag to her brother about that, but Mister can counter that he scored highest his first year before they started giving out trophies rather than ribbons so he should have two trophies, and that he didn't have as many years to compete.

Picture later.