Friday, June 22, 2007

Hang On to Those Incandescent Bulbs

Mother nature may solve our global warming problem (tip to Instapundit) that so many are in a self-righteous panic over:

Solar scientists predict that, by 2020, the sun will be starting into its weakest Schwabe solar cycle of the past two centuries, likely leading to unusually cool conditions on Earth. Beginning to plan for adaptation to such a cool period, one which may continue well beyond one 11-year cycle, as did the Little Ice Age, should be a priority for governments.

I don't know why it is considered heresy to think that the big hot thing up in the sky might have something to do with how hot our planet is.

What do I know? I'm one of the few people in the West not wetting my pants over the fate of the planet. I don't even recycle.

Maybe we should have a cage match no-holds-barred contest between the Weather Channel staff and the solar scientists to resolve the issue.