Saturday, February 03, 2007

I'm Feeling So Environmentally Friendly!

I may have been too hasty in dismissing the global warmers.

I mean, what if it is really bad that our planet's temperature has gone up a degree over the last century? And what if it is really bad that it will go up another couple degrees in the next century?

And if it is so important that we stop this rise that we must do things that we don't like to stop it, let me suggest something.

Let me see, the use of nuclear weapons will cause a nuclear winter, right? So how many nuclear strikes on Iranian nuclear facilities would it take to cause our planet's temperature to drop by a degree or two?

I'm just wondering. Because if you aren't part of the solution you must be part of the problem.

So come on, let's nuke the mullahs for Mother Earth. It's the green thing to do.