Monday, December 14, 2009

Housekeeping

OK, I'm way behind on catching up with lots of old posts from the now-defunct Yahoo!Geocities site. I have 2-1/2 years of foreign policy and defense stuff from that site and I'm only up to very early 2003 in cutting and pasting. It is extremely boring. So there are a bunch of dead links on my site to old posts now gone. But once I'm done adding posts, the old links will at least show when the post was written so if you are really interested you can find it. I do want all the old posts here for some future projects I have in mind. It would be nice if Blogger could show more than 5,000 posts in edit mode, but what can you do?

Anyway, to make a little more progress, I've been adding old Home Front posts going back in time. I'll keep adding this more managable but still large job until I reach mid-2002. Then I'll do the same with Landfill. Then add List of Annoying Things (as annual posts and not individual posts), and then start back on national security stuff going forward from where I left off in early 2003. I just have to make it to December 2004 to catch up with this blog.

Yeah, exciting stuff. I know. I'll really light up the sky when I redo my art tour and maybe restart my basic training project.

Is it any wonder I'm a babe magnet? Who needs lion taming?



Blogging. That's my calling. I do have my own hat.