Friday, December 18, 2009

I Frankly Just Don't Give a Damn

I'm different. I must be. There's no other explanation.

On the way home from work today, I listened to an agonizing story over whether it was more "green" to get artificial Christmas trees, cut real trees, or trees with roots to plant after the holiday.

And the people involved in the story actually seemed to care a lot about the answer.

And this came on top of a story I read earlier that answered a reader's plea for help in deciding which cheeses had the lowest carbon foot print. Green cheese. It was a long story on the issues and some answers that ran the gamut from manufacture and storage to softness and portion control.

Apparently, the runnier the better!

My God, these people are effing nuts. How can they possibly work up any interest in giving a flipping damn?

What a senseless waste of human life.