Sunday, June 11, 2006

School Project

Yesterday, when I was telling my Ex about Fathers Day plans with Mister, Lamb was standing right there. At the mention of Fathers Day she told me that she had a project for Fathers Day that she was working on at school (day care). But it still had to dry. She said it very matter-of-fact. Oh, what a little sweetie!

I guess this is the basic reason I try to be a positive part of her life. If not for me, she'd have nobody to make a Fathers Day project for at school. The thought of her sitting there while other little kids eagerly make their projects while she has nothing to do just breaks my heart. I'll be at all the father-daughter stuff regardless of what the law says about that. What else can I do?

So I look forward to seeing her project as much as I look forward to the Fathers Day event with Mister. I'm just doing my best here.