Friday, November 02, 2012

The Emperor Has No Close

Our president has spent a lot of money to blame Bush for the problems he had to face and to argue that he now needs another term to solve them (well, when he hasn't been sliming Romney). When he fails after another term, will he argue that presidential term limits must be lifted to give him a third term of trying?

I wanted America to be so prosperous by this election that Americans would want to reelect President Obama. I said so at the time:

I hope that in 2012 that American security and economic health will be strong enough that Americans will want to reward Obama by re-electing him. I will not wish for failure in America the next four years. I am worried that he is not up to the task, but I wish the new president well.

But we aren't doing well--either at home or abroad. I'm sorry, but for all the historical significance of his election (which I welcomed as a consolation prize at the time), our president has not closed the deal for reelection.

President Obama does not deserve the honor of leading us for four more years. He said this election is a matter of trust? Well, I don't trust him.

I'll project a Romney win at 51.1% and 301 electoral votes based on a projection I made on October 26th. If I'm even close, I'll explain my primitive methodology. If not, we'll all just forget I tried, okay?