Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Aaaaarrrrghh!!!

Keep me from ripping my eyeballs from by head to stop the pain that V has become!!!

I'm not sure what level of stupidity killed the show, but something tonight just pushed me over the edge. I think it was the amazing plan of having Anna's daughter kill her mom.

But it isn't fair to blame that tiny straw added to the burden of what is a stupid show. Last episode, to sneak into a new blue energy power plant, they needed inside help to get their man in to wreck it. But when the rest of the crack commando team saw who they thought was an enemy sneak inside shortly thereafter, the rest of the team just about sprinted in after him.

I'll ask the obvious question. If security was so lax that three people with weapons can just run in, why did they need an inside man to get their first man to go through the main gate? Why? Why? Why have I wasted time on this show? It's not like I expected the actress who plays Anna to grow her hair long again to look as good as she did on Firefly. I overlooked the lack of internal security and cameras on the ship itself when every human on Earth seems to be under constant camera coverage. I've put aside the fact that the son of the FBI agent is just too annoying to be allowed to live. I've let so many things wrong go, hoping it would get better.

That's it! I'm out!