Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Just. One. JDAM. That's All I Ask

I guess Afghansitan isn't the good war as far as Ahmadinejad is concerned and he doesn't harbor that much gratitude for the so-called favors we did for Iran by knocking out the Taliban and Saddam:

"Four or five years ago, a suspicious event occurred in New York. A building collapsed and they said that 3,000 people had been killed but never published their names," Ahmadinejad told Iranians in the holy city of Qom.

Under this pretext, the U.S. "attacked Afghanistan and Iraq and since then a million people have been killed only in Iraq," Ahmadinejad said in the speech broadcast live on state-run television.


When Ahmadinejad dies, I hope we carry out the deed and he doesn't die peacefully in his bed of natural causes; and I hope that nutball knows it in his last moments alive.

And no, I'm not ashamed to wish this at all.