Wednesday, December 20, 2017

The Green Awakening

I know this Governor Brown comment isn't new, but it is timeless in showing an ongoing transformation from religion disguised as science to just religion in global warming belief.

Are you freaking kidding me?

Speaking to CBS’ “60 Minutes” in an interview that aired Sunday, the California Democrat said Trump’s policies on the environment and his stance toward climate change show that he doesn’t fear God.

“I don’t think President Trump has a fear of the Lord, the fear of the wrath of God, which leads one to more humility … this is such a reckless disregard for the truth and for the existential consequences that can be unleashed,” Brown said, according to The Hill.


I have said global warming--where the science doesn't justify the end times panic--in the public sphere resembles a religion these days. It is clearly getting worse and more obvious.

So sing it, brothers and sisters!

And sadly, even Pope Francis seems like he has decided to dump actual Catholics and become the Green Pope of Climate Change (see the fifth paragraph in the data dump).

I was on that, too.

Honestly, I think my view of global warming is perfectly reasonable based on the science. And it doesn't rest on the fear of God's wrath.

Now go and emit no more.