Sunday, January 10, 2016

Give Me Your Thugs and Rapists?

Who knew there were so many lacrosse players in Germany?

Groped between the legs and a firework thrown into a hoodie: Brave female victims reveal the horrifying details after attacks by sex mob of 2,000 'North African and Arab' men in Cologne[.]

Yes, this was part of an effort to steal. But why some people seem eager to excuse the attacks because the women were sexually assaulted and robbed rather than only being sexually assaulted is beyond me.

I know we're supposed to feel really bad about these refugees. But what part of "Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!" tells us we must let into the West thieving rapists?

Yeah, I'm not really seeing the "huddled masses yearning to breathe free" part.

Although the native German women get to be the tempest-tost, I guess.