Saturday, December 12, 2009

So Tiger is Shooting For Which Hole in One?

This is my obligatory Tiger Woods post. I don't actually care much about the issue. I can't fathom the appeal of playing golf, let alone watching golf.

What perplexes me is that Tiger Woods apparently cheated on his wife Elin with women who can charitably be described as either skanky or good looking only in low lighting. I assume alcohol would also help. Not since Hugh Grant cheated on Elizabeth Hurley with a crack whore have I been this confused about a man's sanity.

Exhibit A is Elin herself:




If I may be so bold to judge, the woman is smoking hot.

And then we have the pantheon of mistresses that Tiger gathered. Exhibit B, shall we say.

Even heavily made up and posed, it is obvious that none of these women is as remotely attractive as Elin. Unless Elin is a complete shreaking harpy of a moron and the women of Exhibit B are emotionally supportive, conversational gems, I cannot fathom the thinking that may have led Mr. Woods to think Elin just wasn't doing it any more for him, but those women were the cat's meow.

I seriously think scientists need to study the effects that constant flash bulb exposure and cash fumes have on higher brain functions.

And I'll confess, as I've done on occasion before, this post was all about using the title. Sorry. I'm sure it's a character flaw.