Thursday, July 12, 2018

Sixteen

Today is the sixteenth anniversary of The Dignified Rant.

Sixteen years since starting on Geocities. I've lost a bunch of posts from those pre-Blogger days before I switched to Blogger in late 2014, when backup sites to the old Geocities/Yahoo!Geocities site went down, it seems. And my emailed data archive from the old posts seems to be compressed now, and my casual attempt to view them failed. So I don't know if it is lost or if I care enough to work on that.

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Readership peaked years ago before social media took off. But I don't care to follow potential audiences to the cesspools of social media.

I'm not tired of being a solo blogger, rarity that it is these days. But I can't rule out that I might tire of the whole thing. But for now, I'm good to go.