Sunday, August 14, 2011

Just Ef Them

When we can afford to distance ourselves, we need to get our revenge and dump Pakistan as an ally. Why say that when I've gone on about how it is better to have Pakistan as an imperfect ally than an enemy while we fight in Afghanistan?

Because they screwed us over:

Pakistan gave China access to the previously unknown U.S. "stealth" helicopter that crashed during the commando raid that killed Osama bin Laden in May despite explicit requests from the CIA not to, the Financial Times reported on Sunday.

Yeah, who could have seen that coming?

One day we won't need Pakistan to defeat the Taliban in Afghanistan. Until then, we smile, talk softly--and reach for a stick.

I think we can spare a hundred nuclear warheads or so as a specific nuclear deterrent to Pakistan.

I'm just honest to God sick of the Pakistani double-dealing. Needless to say, I've pulled my application for employment with the State Department.

UPDATE: With the way Pakistan acts toward America and India, you'd think it would be easy to get on India's good side. But our "smart diplomacy" is screwing that up. Maybe I should resubmit that application.