Saturday, March 23, 2013

We All Have Our Fantasies

North Korea released a video showing them winning a three-day war against South Korean and American forces:

The four-minute video, titled "A Short, Three-Day War", begins with images of a massive artillery and rocket barrage, followed by a large-scale land and air assault with North Korean troops streaming over the border.

A male narrator then describes how "crack stormtroops will occupy Seoul and other cities and take 150,000 US citizens as hostages."

The video was posted on the North's official website, Uriminzokkiri, which distributes news and propaganda from the state media.

That's nice. Whatever gets them through winter nights until the next harvest, I suppose.

Even if the North Koreans can get their rickety army on the road, I'm reasonably sure the whole thing breaks down when the spearheads hit the first mall or supermarket south of the DMZ. The North Koreans will be too busy looting and eating to reach Seoul.

Personally, I have a fantasy where I'm in a long three-day sex marathon with Sarah Michelle Gellar, Summer Glau, and Maggie Q, who---

--Sorry. I'm back. I was in my happy place.

Anyway. My fantasy has more chance of happening than North Korea's.

 Of course, I don't have a film of it. So Pyongyang has the edge on me there.