Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Vanguard of the Warmetariat

Is it not disturbing to anyone following the global warming debate that the most committed of the climate change monks insist that our industrial society is the bite from the apple that has caused our coming doom?

Unloading essentially means the removal of an existing burden: for instance, removing grazing domesticated animals, razing cities to the ground, blowing up dams and switching off the greenhouse gas emissions machine. The process of ecological unloading is an accumulation of many of the things I have already explained in this chapter, along with an (almost certainly necessary) element of sabotage.

Once again, I'll state that I wouldn't trust these loons to get my order right at a drive-through window let alone explain climate or how to save the planet to me. They've known the final solution to our problem long before they could prove that there is a problem or that we caused it.