Sunday, August 08, 2010

Word To Your Mother

This is pretty funny:



The only thing I could really add is Halloween duty. Lamb still cracks up over pictures of me at a school party wearing a pumpkin suit. Mister refused to wear it, so I decided to wear it as a lesson in just not worrying about how you look--just have fun. Sadly, the contraption that was supposed to inflate the shell (and cool you, too) didn't work and so the orange fabric just hung there. If I was a pumpkin, I was a pumpkin as it looked in the compost pile in mid-November, I'd say. Yeah, I was a babe magnet that night.

But that's part of the dad life, too. Oh, and I should add playing with stuffed animals using a silly voice with your daughter. That's a special thing, too. But with a son of the same age, playing with small cars and tanks that have no pink coloring at all isn't the same level of a dad's life.

And yeah, I teared up a little watching Despicable Me with Mister and Lamb when I took them, when Gru finally kissed his new daughters goodnight.

Yo.