Monday, June 02, 2014

NOTFLIX: Day 2

So ends day 2 of NETFLIX NOTFLIX with my Wii system telling me it is unable to connect to Netflix.

I know the Wii works. The friggin' free YouTube connection worked fine.

So no, it is just NOTFLIX that won't let me connect.

So fine, I'll go to the help page--again--and go through their troubleshooting just to do what should be as normal as turning on a light--turning on a service I pay for.

Really. What the Hell?

UPDATE: Glory be. After only 40 minutes of trying, I got in. Shutting down my wireless got me in where I had to add my email and password again.

I had to resort to a cold brew to keep from blowing a hole through the screen. Noise ordnance violation or some such thing, I'm sure.

Now I have to stay up later than I planned to watch something ...

I will blow a gasket if this doesn't solve the problem.