Sunday, June 01, 2014

NETFLIX is Pissing Me Off

I am truly getting tired of not being able to log in to my NETFLIX account through my Wii console.

I just spent 40 minutes trying and failing to get in. It's been this way for months now. Sometimes it is fast. Sometimes it is like this.

I did the troubleshooting. I uninstalled and reinstalled. Still, I get this. Reset. Retry. Turn off and on. Screw you guys.

I can get in easily on my computer. So it isn't my incoming signal. It is something about the Wii interface for my TV.

I will seriously consider Amazon TV if this keep up. This is way worse than childhood memories of endlessly fiddling with an antenna by adding foil and moving it around until it is just in the zone to get that signal.

UPDATE: Until this, I've had not a moment of complaint about the service. I've sung praises of NETFLIX.

But if I have to wait this long, maybe switching back to discs is the way to go if I want to keep the service. Then, waiting is understandable. Or is Orange is the New Black for theoretical streaming only?

At least I have a couple alternatives. We'll see. Mister told me that NETFLIX is supposed to start free access through XBox this summer. If so, I'm good. Perhaps NETFLIX just doesn't care to maintain their Wii access anymore.