Monday, April 23, 2007

Lord Haw Haw

The Surrender Lobby continues to surge:


Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said Monday that President Bush is in a state of denial over Iraq , "and the new Congress will show him the way" to a change in war policy.


Our troops don't seem so eager for this new way.

The eagerness of some of our Congressional leaders to declare defeat and bask in the warm glow of retreat in the face of brutal enemies disgusts me. How can this be called mere dissent?

Yes indeed, suicide is painless.

UPDATE: Via Instapundit, I guess I'm not alone in being outraged.

UPDATE: The senate majority leader's comments are surely no way to solve this problem.

UPDATE: It is, I suppose, good to know that when something really strikes me as awful, that I am not overreacting. More disgust. "Dissent" doesn't begin to describe this.