Monday, July 17, 2017

I Remain Old

THIS POST WAS FLAGGED AND PUT BEHIND A WARNING SCREEN

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY AND WAS NOT TOLD WHY

LET'S SEE IF MY EDIT CLEARS IT


I saw Spider-Man. I really liked it.

I know I'm old because I was (figuratively) drooling for Aunt May. Huge fan.

And to cement my old status, I texted to my daughter, Lamb, who'd already seen the movie, "A heartwarming story of a misunderstood overprotective dad. Tragic, really".

To which she responded, "I knew you'd like that part".

Yeah, funny kid. She doesn't know I memorized the dad's speech to the date in the car.

Anyway, one more reboot sequence in this series and there won't be any woman in the show I can be attracted to (I chuckled at a reference to Aunt MILF) and remain socially acceptable.

NOTE: I republished this as it was before it was banned in 2023. I added the top headers and this note, of course.

I received no reply on my appeal that it violated community standards. Seriously. Although I may have mucked the appeal up by not understanding the proper route until I tried other methods. So I also deleted the old identical post to hopefully clear up this black mark on my blog.