Wednesday, December 09, 2009

How Cute is This?

Lamb went on a field trip to the main library this week.

So two days ago, after work, I find that Lamb has set up a little library complete with a wand (a small flashlight) to check books in and out, a sheet of paper labeled for name, book title, and dates for check out and return, and a work station (a box lid) to type information in. Plus her new library card.

So I spent some time browsing her library and checking books out and in, with Lamb dutifully recording information. When I gave my name as "dad" she amended it with "my" as a prefix, noting that it might be confusing if other dads used her library.

That's my girl. Always thinking. Hopefully this experience might move her away from the toy store career track she currently has in mind.